Skin Care Products in Santa Barbara, CA
The regular use of professional skin care products can be the differentiating factor in a face that ages and a face that ages well. Dr. Sara Yegiyants is triple board-certified and proud to offer professional skin care products at Sara Yegiyants, MD, FACS, serving residents of Santa Barbara, Ventura, and Santa Maria.
The office of Dr. Sara Yegiyants is pleased to announce that in addition to the ZO® Skin Health Line, we are now offer the new line of skin care products ZO® MEDICAL by Zein Obagi, MD.
Under the guidance of Dr. Zein Obagi, ZO® Skin Health, Inc. has developed a wide spectrum of therapeutic treatment protocols and daily skincare solutions that create and maintain healthy skin. Based on the latest advances in skin therapy technologies – unique delivery systems, bio-engineered complexes, and exclusive formulations – these products and protocols help physicians provide continuous skin health for all skin types, genders, and ages.
The office of Dr. Sara Yegiyants is pleased to announce that in addition to the ZO® Skin Health Line, we are now offering the new line of skin care products ZO® MEDICAL by Zein Obagi, MD.
Under the guidance of Dr. Zein Obagi, ZO Skin Health, Inc. has developed a wide spectrum of therapeutic treatment protocols and daily skincare solutions that create and maintain healthy skin. Based on the latest advances in skin therapy technologies – unique delivery systems, bio-engineered complexes, and exclusive formulations – these products and protocols help physicians provide continuous skin health for all skin types, genders, and ages.
Innovative Science for Healthy Skin
ZO Skin Health, Inc. identified new bio-engineered complexes and utilized plant stem cell components with antioxidants to create unique formulations in multi-therapy delivery systems that have not been available until now.
ZO Skin Health Circle
With the introduction of these new, comprehensive and continuous solutions – therapeutic, maintenance, daily skincare, and protection – the new world of skin health is waiting for you with ZO® products and protocols.
- Therapeutic – Treatments provided by healthcare professionals using prescribed products and unique protocols to correct medical skin conditions
- Maintenance – Designed to prevent reoccurrence of persistent skin problems and keep skin healthy and youthful looking
- Daily Skincare – Effective solutions for cleansing, activating, stimulating, calming, nourishing, and protecting skin
- Protection – Minimized UV exposure reduces photo damage and improves overall skin health
To learn more about the specific products offered, please see the comprehensive list of ZO® products we offer below or set up a time for a skin health consultation by calling (805) 682-1731 or by filling in the form on this page.
Bioengineered to target all three stages of skin discoloration through a patented, bio-vectored, microsphere delivery system. It is formulated to even skin color and tone, and recommended as a first course in treating hyperpigmentation.
Synergistic Retinol Formulation
A blend of potent retinol (1.0%), melanin inhibitors and antioxidants are released to rapidly brighten and even skin tone quality. Additionally, this comprehensive multi-action formulation minimizes skin redness caused by environmental factors and helps maintain an even and restored skin tone.
BRIGHTENEX™ Multi-Action System
- Dual pigmentation reversal with vitamin A and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside
- Bio-active levels of vitamins E and C, and stachys officinalis antioxidants
- Multistage glutathione, soy isoflavones, and N-acetyl glucosamine melanin inhibitor system
- Retinol (1.0%) microencapsulation in an oleosomes delivery system
Utilizing an innovative micro emulsion technology, this potent retinol (1.0%), blended with plant stem cell antioxidants and bio-mimetic proteins, helps reverse the signs of aging and aids in the prevention of future damage.
Stimulating Collagen Formation and Skin Barrier Function
RETAMAX™ aids in skin rejuvenation by triggering the natural formation of collagen and encouraging the restoration of the skin barrier function by up-regulating the production of hyaluronic acid, the skin’s most vital natural hydrating factor.
This biocellular antioxidant system serves to block free-radical damage, helps protect vulnerable cellular DNA, and addresses the root cause initiators of future skin aging. Optimizing inflammation management and anti-glycation irritation, RETAMAX™ helps ensure maintenance of the new, healthy skin state by defending against inflammatory-initiated skin damage.
RETAMAX™ Micro Emulsion System
- High-potency vitamin A stimulates the skin’s natural rebuilding process
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action with vitamins C and E, and buddleja plant stem cells
- Biomimetic protein activation for skin regeneration
- Micro emulsion technology supports rapid delivery of key ingredients
Skin Bleaching & Correcting Crème
Hydroquinone USP, 4%
Only available though a physician. Prescription only.
A highly effective Rx solution to lighten hyperpigmentation with 4% hydroquinone. Recommended following use of BRIGHTENEX.™ This formulation alters the essential subcellular metabolic processes that cause cytolysis. It inhibits melanin production to even skin color and tone.
- 4% hydroquinone acts as a gradual bleaching agent
- Reduces the appearance of chloasma, melasma, freckles, and sun damage
- Vitamin E helps repair damaged skin cells
Eye Brightening Repair Crème
This breakthrough multi-function formula is designed to both correct and prevent multiple signs of aging on the delicate skin of the eyes. Active Vitamin A and biomimetic proteins encourage natural collagen production to help restore skin’s elasticity. Enzymatic vasodilators, caffeine and coenzyme A rapidly reduce puffiness. Skin’s appearance is instantly firmed and smoothed.
- Optical diffusers immediately help reverse the appearance of dark circles
- Antioxidant retinol diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Shea butter restores suppleness, increases moisturization and replenishes skin barrier
Intensive Resurfacing Peel
This formulation uses an enzymatic process to renew the epidermis, leaving skin noticeably smoother, firmer and brighter.
- Provides enhanced exfoliation of the epidermis without any apparent flaking or peeling
- Specialized enzymes accelerate the reduction of the appearance of discoloration, rough texture and dehydrated skin
- Skin is able to receive benefits from additional ZO®Medical products
Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment
Bioengineered to reverse and restore severely dry, cracked and wrinkled lips using a clinically proven moisture recycling technology. Increases microcirculation to plump lips, improving overall shape, size and contour while restoring lips to their natural rosy color.
- Powerful antioxidants help defend lips from continued exposure to the environment
- Soothes lips with a cooling complex
- For use with or without lip color
Skin Lightener & Blending Crème
Hydroquinone USP, 4%
A 4% hydroquinone bleaching cream penetrates the skin and effectively delivers the active ingredients of the system to the melanocytes. It alters the essential subcellular metabolic processes that cause cytolysis and inhibit melanin production.
- 4% hydroquinone acts as a gradual bleaching agent
- Reduces the appearance of chloasma, melasma, and freckles
- Optimizes delivery of active ingredients
Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin
Dual-action cleanser exfoliates and cleanses skin targeting excess oil. Removes oil and other impurities to clean the skin and clear acne.
- Reduces the factors that contribute to skin inflammation
- Helps decrease the level of bacteria on skin surface
- Promotes exfoliation
Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skin
Its advanced surfactant gently removes impurities and oil, and prepares the skin to receive therapeutic treatments. This unique formulation gently cleans and conditions the skin.
- Highly advanced surfactant matrix removes impurities
- Peptide and collagen-boosting complex helps firm the skin
- Moisturizing complex nourishes and calms the skin
An innovative exfoliation accelerator engineered to help reduce inflammation and prevent future damage. Its aggressive protocol enhances mitosis and helps correct skin discoloration.
- Potent glycolic and lactic acid complex provides skin surface renewal
- Anti-inflammatory properties help minimize the appearance of irritated skin
- Proven antioxidants help prevent future skin damage
Calming Toner pH Balancer
This unique toner optimizes the penetration of therapeutic treatments by removing impurities and balancing the pH of weak skin. It invigorates dry, sensitive and irritated skin with its proprietary technology.
- Unique combination of solvents, astringents, and exfoliants thoroughly clears and cleanses the skin
- Exclusive blend of conditioners, moisturizers, and hydrators soothes treated skin
- Gentle cooling action adds comfort to reduce irritation
Oil Control Pads
An invigorating acne medication to treat and prevent outbreaks. Its proven exfoliants effectively remove dead skin cells. These pads also contain an emollient complex to soothe skin and reduce redness.
- 2% salicylic acid for a maximum-strength acne medication
- Mandelic acid helps reduce inflammatory agents that cause irritation
- Triclosan provides additional antibacterial benefits
ZO® Skin Health
Agressive Anti-Aging Skincare Program
Condition: Aging Skin
Definite signs of aging skin–wrinkles, brown patches, skin laxity, large pores, significant sun damage.
Aggressive Anti-Aging Skincare Program
This Aggressive Anti-Aging Skincare Program delivers the highest concentrations of retinol, helping patients with aging and photo- damaged skin to radically reduce wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, rough texture, and sagging skin.
- Offects® Hydrating Cleanser (1.5 oz.)
- Offects® Exfoliating Polish (0.5 oz.)
- Ossential® Daily Power Defense (1.0 oz.)
- Ommerse® Renewal Crème (1.7 oz.)
- Ossential® Radical Night Repair Plus (1.0 oz.)
- Oclipse® Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 (0.5 oz.)
Ossential™ Growth Factor Serum
Ossential Growth Factor Serum uses two proprietary peptides to support collagen production for increased skin density. Combining retinol and amino acids, cellular function is stimulated, collagen degradation reduced, and elasticity restored.
Ossential™ Daily Power Defense
Time-released retinol, antioxidants, and specialized DNA repairing enzymes work around-the-clock to help minimize UV oxidative damage and uneven pigmentation, while restoring skin function and elasticity.
Oclipse™ Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30
Using natural melanin, titanium dioxide, and zinc oxide to provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection, Oclipse is also used to smooth and prime skin for a more even makeup application.
No matter what time of year or where you live, you must protect your skin everyday to prevent premature aging. These two powerhouse antiaging formulas by Zein Obagi, M.D. are designed to work together, offering maximum protection from the damaging effects of sun exposure and environmental pollutants and irritants.
OSSENTIAL® DAILY POWER DEFENSE
Retinol, enzymes and antioxidants help repair damaged cells and protect against future damage. It encourages cellular activity to aid in skin cell rejuvenation.
OCLIPSE® SUNSCREEN + PRIMER SPF 30
Using titanium dioxide and zinc oxide-two physical sunscreens-this sunscreen provides full spectrum UV protection. Melanin, nature’s best protectant, works to neutralize free radicals generated by sunlight. A tint and a silky matte finish help the sunscreen reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and create the perfect primer for make-up application.
It can be confusing to determine what skin care products are best suited for your skin care needs. The professionals at Sara Yegiyants, MD, FACS, can offer guidance and make a recommendation. Contact Sara Yegiyants, MD, FACS, today. We serve the communities of Santa Barbara, Ventura, Santa Maria, and beyond.