You don’t have to travel to Cancun or Palm Beach for an unforgettable spring break. Beautiful Santa Barbara is a spring break hotspot. Get ready for a celebration you won’t soon forget.
Spring break means beaches and bikinis. Is your body ready? We have the treatments you need to feel confident in your appearance this spring break.
The Most Popular Cosmetic Treatments for Spring Break
Bikinis and spring break go hand in hand. As the weather starts to warm up, our patients start asking for breast and body-shaping treatments. Basically, any treatment that gets your body swimsuit-ready will help you prep for spring break.
Some of our most popular treatments include the following.
- Breast augmentation: Achieve enviable curves up top with breast augmentation. Strategic placement of breast implants increases breast size and enhances shape.
- Tummy tuck: Pregnancy turns flat tummies into flabby ones. A tummy tuck restores a flatter, tighter abdominal appearance by removing excess skin and fat and tightening abdominal muscles. This procedure is also popular after weight loss.
- Laser hair removal: Skip the razor this summer. Laser hair removal provides long-term hair removal for the legs, underarms, or bikini areas.
- CoolSculpting®: Do you dream of less fat, but aren’t ready to commit to surgery? CoolSculpting® is a non-surgical way to freeze and eliminate unwanted fat cells. This treatment can shape up your bikini body without downtime.
We customize each treatment to the patient’s unique needs. We’ll work with you to create your plan for spring break body perfection.
Recovery Timelines to Plan Your Spring or Summer Vacation
How soon should you schedule my spring break cosmetic treatments? When considering plastic surgery, more time is always better. We encourage our patients to come in as early as possible before spring break and other big events to ensure plenty of time for recovery.
These typical recovery timelines will help you plan your treatments.
- Breast augmentation: If you’re planning a dip in the pool, schedule your breast surgery at least four weeks before spring break. We ask our patients to avoid swimming in pools, lakes, or oceans for at least a month after surgery (showers are fine). After four weeks, most patients can resume their regular daily activities, including physical activity. It takes additional time for the implants to soften and settle. Your breasts will look great a few weeks after surgery, but give them an additional three to six months to achieve a natural-looking shape and position.
- Tummy tuck: Your tummy will transform from flab to fab within about six weeks after surgery. New incisions are sun-sensitive, so if you’re planning a tummy tuck, you may want a high-waisted bikini or a sexy one-piece this year. Protect new incisions from the sun until they are no longer pink.
- Brazilian butt lift: Schedule your BBL at least six weeks before spring break. You’ll experience some bruising and swelling in the donor area and swelling in the buttocks for several weeks after surgery.
- CoolSculpting®: Patients who need to minimize downtime love CoolSculpting®. This treatment provides an average fat reduction of about 20% without surgery or downtime. It takes time to see results. Try to schedule your treatment two to three months before spring break to ensure your body has time to process and remove treated fat cells.
- Laser hair removal: Most patients need a series of four to six treatments to achieve silky smooth, hairless skin. We space treatments several weeks apart. Schedule early if you want to enjoy your results during this bikini season.
Start Your Springtime Body Prep Now
Spring will be here soon. It’s time to call our Santa Barbara plastic surgery office at (805) 682-1731 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sara Yegiyants. Winter cosmetic procedures are the key to a beautiful body by spring. Contact us today.