Busy moms can have beautiful skin. Just because your life is full of kids and their many extracurricular activities, a career, and family time doesn’t mean that you’re too busy to take care of your skin. We offer several non-surgical treatments that can improve the skin without the downtime of surgery.
If you’re too busy for a facelift, ask us about our non-surgical anti-aging treatments instead. Surgery isn’t all that Dr. Yegiyants offers.
Why Moms Love Microneedling
When patients want to improve their skin but don’t have a lot of time, one of our favorite treatments to recommend is microneedling, also called collagen induction therapy. This treatment systematically punctures the skin with sterilized, medical-grade needles to encourage skin regeneration and collagen growth. Microneedling can improve the texture, tone, and appearance of the skin with minimal downtime. It’s the perfect treatment for busy moms that are always on the go.
Need more reasons to love microneedling? Here are some popular benefits of this skin enhancing treatment.
- Short, In-Office Treatment – Busy moms can almost always squeeze microneedling in. A typical treatment takes about an hour. Schedule microneedling on your lunch break or on your way home from work.
- No Sedation Needed – Microneedling doesn’t require sedation, just local anesthetic. You won’t need anyone to drive you to treatment or pick you up.
- No Downtime – Get right back to carpool drop offs and softball games. Microneedling requires no downtime after treatment. Side effects are minimal for most patients and may include skin redness or tenderness.
- Safe – Microneedling treatments are very safe when performed by a skilled professional at a medical practice. Do not try to DIY this highly specialized treatment.
- Dramatic Results – Noticeably better skin in hurry. Microneedling creates dramatic results that you can see and feel.
- Few Treatments Needed – It doesn’t take many microneedling treatments to achieve better skin. Many patients start to see improvement in their skin after the first treatment, with optimal results appearing in 3-4 treatments.
- Easy to Maintain – Once the desired results are achieved with microneedling, they are easily maintained with regular follow-up treatments.
- Pairs with Other Treatments – Microneedling can complement the results of other surgical and non-surgical treatments.
Is microneedling right for you? If these benefits sound like something you’re interested in, it may be time to learn more about this treatment.
Mom… Are You Ready for Better Skin?
If you’re a busy mom and ready for better skin, pick up the phone and contact Dr. Yegiyants to schedule your microneedling treatment in Santa Barbara, CA. Or if your kids always get loud when you get on the phone, you can reach out to us online and a member of our team will contact you. Dr. Yegiyants is a mother herself and understands the demands of parenting. From mommy makeovers to skin care options for busy moms, we offer the treatments that mothers need to continue feeling confident in their appearance.
Contact us today.