Belly rolls are often forgotten when its sweater weather. When you’re wearing thick layers, those extra fat pockets and bulges are easy to hide. But the thing about winter is, it is only temporary. Soon spring will come and you’ll wish that you’d given your body a little more attention when it was cold outside. There’s nothing more intimidating than putting on that first bikini of the season when your body is still stuck in winter mode.
Get your body springtime ready early this year. Winter is one of our favorite times for body sculpting procedures.
Wintertime Plastic Surgery: Our Favorite Treatments for Cold Weather
Start your summer body prep this winter with one of our surgical body contouring treatments. These treatments offer dramatic and long-lasting results. When you get surgery in the winter, you have lots of time for recovery before spring and summer.
- Tummy Tuck– Shape and tighten the tummy with a tummy tuck. This procedure removes loose skin, tightens the abdominal muscles, and sculpts unwanted fat away. Tummy tuck surgery is popular after pregnancy and weight loss.
- Thigh Lift– Aging skin on the thighs can leave you feeling self-conscious. A thigh lift may be the solution. This procedure lifts and smooths skin on the upper legs, helping them appear tighter and more toned. This treatment is also effective for treating crepey, loose skin.
- Breast Augmentation– Are you happy with your breast appearance? Breast Augmentation is our most popular cosmetic breast surgery. It uses a breast implant to enhance breast shape and add volume.
Skip the Surgery: Non-Surgical Body Sculpting Treatments to Try this Winter
Patients love our non-surgical offerings when they need to minimize downtime. These non-surgical treatments are perfect for busy men and women that want to feel more confident in their body appearance. These less-invasive treatments typically need more time to show results than their surgical alternatives. Starting treatment in the winter ensures you’ll have the time you need to achieve good results before swimsuit season.
- CoolSculpting®– Freeze unwanted fat. CoolSculpting® uses intense cold to freeze and destroy fat cells. Patients need one to two treatments for good results.
- WarmSculpting® (SculpSure®)- WarmSculpting treatments use laser energy to liquefy and remove fat cells.
Dr. Yegiyants will help you weigh the benefits of both options to find the treatment that will be most beneficial for you.
Why Winter Is Our Favorite Time for Body Sculpting
There’s no better time than the present to improve your body and your confidence. Winter offers many benefits for body sculpting treatment and recovery.
- Recover in Private for a Big Spring Reveal- Plastic surgery isn’t anything to feel embarrassed about, but that doesn’t mean you want everyone to know. Winter’s extra layers help keep your cosmetic treatments on the down-low. Swelling and bandaging easily hide under bulky sweaters, ensuring that your procedure remains confidential. Come spring, your body will be ready for a big reveal.
- Time to Recover Before Bikini Season- Whether you’re receiving surgical or non-surgical treatment, recovery takes time. When you receive treatment in the winter, your body is fully recovered before summer comes. You’ll be eagerly anticipating that first pool party of the season.
- Plenty of Time for Non-Surgical Options- Our non-surgical body shaping treatments are effective, but they do work more slowly than a surgical option. After CoolSculpting®, patients must wait about three months to see results. Sometimes, additional treatments are needed.
When you start in the winter, your body has time to heal. Since you’re not in a race against the clock, you have the freedom to choose between surgical and non-surgical options.
Schedule your body shaping treatments this winter by calling Dr. Sara Yegiyants at 805-682-1731.