Do you want to look younger and feel better about your appearance? Many men and women turn to plastic surgery to slow the aging process and reverse age-related facial changes. As one of Santa Barbara’s only triple board-certified plastic surgeons, Dr. Sara Yegiyants helps countless men and women to look younger with surgical and non-surgical treatment options, including her liquid facelift.
A liquid facelift or non-surgical facelift uses dermal fillers and Botox® to refresh the face without surgery. It is one of our most popular non-surgical treatments frequently requested by patients who want to look younger.
Benefits of a Liquid Facelift
There’s a lot to love about a liquid facelift.
- Near Instant Results – You don’t have to wait around to enjoy your new look after a liquid facelift. Dermal fillers like Belotero®, Restylane®, Teoxane RHA®, Juvéderm®, Radiesse®, and Sculptra® instantly fill in wrinkles and restore youthful facial volume. Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin® smooth wrinkles with visible results in a few short days. With a liquid facelift, you’ll soon be sporting your fresh new look.
- No Incisions. No Stitches. No Scars – A liquid facelift is a non-surgical procedure and refreshes the face without incisions or stitches. Since a non-surgical facelift involves no surgery, there are no scars to worry about.
- Quick Recovery – Refresh your look without downtime or missed work. A liquid facelift typically requires no downtime and has a quick, easy recovery so you can get back to life. Many patients return to work immediately after treatment.
- Customizable – A non-surgical facelift can be customized with endless possibilities. Dr. Yegiyants combines a variety of medical spa treatments to create your personalized “cocktail,” which is a customized recipe for rejuvenation.
Although a liquid facelift has many benefits, there are a few downsides to this procedure too. A liquid facelift requires regular retreatments to maintain results, and it may not be effective for patients with significant facial aging.
When Is Surgery Best?
A liquid facelift isn’t always the best option for facial rejuvenation. Non-surgical treatments typically work best on early signs of aging. Once aging is more pronounced, surgical treatment may be needed to remove extra skin and tighten sagging facial tissues.
A liquid facelift is temporary. Patients who want a once-and-done procedure may prefer a surgical facelift over non-surgical treatments that require regular touch-ups.
Choose a surgical facelift if:
- You have moderate or advanced aging
- You want permanent, lasting results
Dr. Yegiyants can help you decide if a surgical or non-surgical treatment will best meet your goals.
Ready for a Refresh? Schedule Your Liquid Facelift with Dr. Yegiyants
If you want to refresh your appearance quickly without downtime, a liquid facelift may be right for you. Learn more about this procedure by scheduling a consultation with triple board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Sara Yegiyants. Contact our Santa Barbara plastic surgery office by calling (805) 682-1731.
If you’re ready to rejuvenate, ask Dr. Yegiyants if a liquid facelift is right for you.