Revanesse Versa – A Dermal Filler for Facial Wrinkles
Finding the right dermal filler is like searching for true love – it might take some trial and error to find your perfect fit. But once you find the right one, you’ll know every time you look in the mirror.
Dr. Yegiyants understands the importance of finding the ideal filler for each patient. If you’re still searching for the perfect filler, consider Revanesse Versa. Ask Dr. Yegiyants if this FDA-approved dermal filler is a wise choice for you.
What Is Revanesse Versa?
Versa is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid is a typical component of dermal fillers and is the primary ingredient in many of our most sought-after fillers, including Juvéderm® and Restylane®. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in the skin, joints, and eyes. It helps tissues retain water and keeps the skin soft, supple, and moist. Hyaluronic acid fillers are effective for treating lines, creases, volume loss, and wrinkles in the face.
What Makes Versa Unique?
Each dermal filler has its strengths. What can Revanesse Versa do for you?
- Less swelling: Versa minimizes disruption to the skin, reducing harm. Studies have found patients using this filler experience less swelling.
- Long-lasting effects: Revanesse’s formula has a high viscosity that helps it remain in the skin longer than many other dermal fillers. This filler can volumize and smooth wrinkles for up to 12 months per treatment, significantly longer than the six months of correction seen with fillers like Juvéderm® and Restylane®.
- Exceptional safety: Versa has undergone stringent safety testing through clinical trials and in-practice use. In trials, no severe adverse events have occurred, despite extensive use in various patients with many different skin types.
- Immediate results: Patients see results directly after treatment. Since Versa causes less swelling than many other filler types, results are visible sooner with less social downtime.
- Minimally invasive: Dermal fillers and injectables are minimally invasive, making these treatments ideal for patients with a busy lifestyle who want to refresh their appearance.
- Versatile: Revanesse is a multipurpose filler and can address aging across the face, including the cheeks, nasolabial folds, and lips.
- Cost-effective: At 1.2 ml, Versa’s syringe size is larger than any other filler, making this product ideal for patients who need more product to achieve a full correction. With 20% more product per syringe, Versa is a cost-effective option for many patients.
Dr. Yegiyants is familiar with the benefits of many types of fillers. She can help you select a filler to target your facial concerns.
Am I a Good Candidate for Revanesse Versa?
If you want to refresh your appearance, Revanesse Versa may be the right filler for you. Like other hyaluronic acid fillers, Versa is safe for all skin types and colors. Hyaluronic acid’s hydrating properties provide moisture to address dryness while plumping the skin. This filler is FDA-approved for patients 22 and older.
Since Versa creates less swelling than similar products, many patients choose this filler when they need results quickly and want to minimize downtime. If you’re concerned about redness or swelling after a filler treatment, Versa may be right for you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all filler treatment. Dr. Yegiyants will carefully examine your skin and talk with you about your aesthetic goals. She’ll select one or more of our high-quality fillers to address your specific skin concerns. If Revanesse isn’t the best filler for you, Dr. Yegiyants will recommend another that may better meet your treatment goals.
How Is Revanesse Administered?
Dr. Yegiyants administers Revanesse Versa with a series of injections into the mid- to deep dermis, where it smooths and volumizes moderate to severe wrinkles.
Once she has injected the filler, Dr. Yegiyants may massage the treated areas to help spread the product and optimize positioning.
A typical Versa appointment takes less than 30 minutes. You can immediately return to your daily activities afterward.
Learn More About Revanesse Versa
Find your filler with Versa. This powerful filler creates stunning results that last with little to no swelling. Learn more about dermal fillers at a consultation with Dr. Yegiyants. Contact us to schedule a consultation by calling (805) 682-1731.
FAQs About Versa
How much does Revanesse Versa cost in Santa Barbara?
To ensure accurate pricing information, Dr. Yegiyants will provide you with a customized quote after your dermal filler consultation. Your total price will depend on the number of treatment areas, the amount of filler needed, and the number of treatments you receive. Dr. Yegiyants accepts cash, check, and major credit cards. If you need to spread your treatment cost over time, financing is available through Alphaeon and CareCredit.
Why should I choose Dr. Yegiyants for my dermal filler treatment?
You’ll find many medical spas and doctors offering dermal fillers in the Santa Barbara area. However, some providers have little to no medical training and may not possess the knowledge required to create excellent results. Dr. Yegiyants is a triple board-certified plastic surgeon. Her extensive training has provided her with a thorough understanding of facial anatomy and the many options available for aesthetic enhancement. Dr. Yegiyants is a skilled injector, and is familiar with all the top injectables, including Revanesse Versa.
Can I combine Versa with Botox® and other injectables?
Depending on your needs, Dr. Yegiyants may suggest adding other cosmetic injectables to your treatment plan, like Botox® or Dysport®. Pairing injectables can rejuvenate your look without surgery. Many patients choose to combine injectables for a non-surgical facelift.
Can Versa complement my facelift results?
Injectable fillers are an ideal complement to many cosmetic facial surgeries like the facelift. Fillers can add volume and restore facial contours, while surgery removes excess skin and tightens facial tissues. These two treatments can work together to enhance and extend your results.
Is dermal filler treatment painful?
We have a topical numbing cream available for patients who are concerned about discomfort during their filler treatment. When applied to the skin, this cream takes effect before the first injection. With numbing cream, patients report little to no discomfort from their filler injections.